Please take a few minutes to complete the following fourteen questions.
1. Which local organisation is the most important in terms of your needs to contact and receive information and services from?
The councilHealth servicesTransport providersHousing organisationsPolice & Fire servicesAll of the above
2. Which would be your second most useful local organisation?
3. Over 110 public sector organisations use Looking Local, which of the most popular council services would you use most?
Reporting/requesting facilitiesVoting on local issuesPaying my accounts (rent, council tax etc) Booking a facilityPetitions and consultationsNone of the aboveAll of the above
4. And which would be the second most useful service from your council?
Reporting/requesting facilitiesVoting on local issuesPaying my accounts (rent, council tax etc)Booking a facilityPetitions and consultationsNone of the aboveAll of the above
5. There are a range of housing services available on Looking Local, what would be most useful to you if it were available on TV?
Choice based lettingsHousing repair servicesInformation on benefits and housing optionsPaying/checking my accountReporting anti social behaviour and local issuesNone of the aboveAll of the above
6. And your second choice?
7. Health services are increasingly popular via interactive TV, what would you use most if your health services were available here?
GP appointment bookingRepeat prescription orderingPatient transportHospital services informationTelecare (real time personal health monitoring)None of the aboveAll of the above
8. And your second choice?
9. Some local transport providers use digital interactive TV to offer highly localised transport updates to viewers of interactive TV. Are you interested in any other following?
Live bus service updatesLocal traffic newsRail service updatesLocal transport informationNone of the aboveAll of the above
10. Looking Local works with a number of police and fire authorities, would you be interested in the following on DiTV?
Reporting a crimeSeeing the ‘Most Wanted’ in your areaRequesting a smoke alarm/checkInformation on home securityYour local police & fire servicesNone of the aboveAll of the above
11. How do you access your interactive services?
SkyVirginFreeview with broadbandOther
12. Would you like to contact and get information from your local services providers via a mobile phone as well?
YesProbablyMaybe in the futureNo
13. Please select the age group that best describes you
Under 1617 to 2930 to 3940 to 4950 to 5960+
14. Please select the area you live in
Northern IrelandScotlandWalesNorthern EnglandCentral EnglandEastern EnglandSouthern England