Frequently asked questions
1. If I am offered a property but do not like it, what will happen to my application?
2. I have been on the waiting list for a while now and have not heard anything yet? Do I need to call to check on my application?
3. What is a review of the waiting list and is it important that I get in touch when you write to me?
4. If I am registered with Irwell Valley only, is that enough to ensure I will be adequately re-housed?
5. My circumstances have changed, do I need to contact you to let you know?
6. Do we take applicants who are on Housing Benefit?